The PM3, PM4 and PM5 monitors generate a verification code for each piece. This is a 16-digit code that is based on workout date, distance and duration. If you are entering a piece for the Online Ranking you may want to edit your online logbook entry using the pencil icon and enter this code: doing so will mark your piece as IND_V in the Ranking and make it eligible for recognition as a world record (note, there is no need to enter a verification code if you are using the Concept2 Utility to upload your pieces, as these pieces are considered verified automatically). To get the verification code for a piece:
- Ensure your PM is running the latest firmware.
- Ensure the date and time on your PM is accurate.
- Row or ski your piece, taking care to set up your workout correctly.
- After you have completed your piece, select (View Detail) for the piece.
- If you are using a LogCard or USB flash drive, go to LogCard Menu or USB Logbook > List By Date and select the magnifying glass icon for the workout you want to view.
- If you are not using a LogCard, go to Main Menu > More Options > Memory and select the magnifying glass icon for the workout you want to view.
- On the View Detail screen, the fourth gray button on the right has no action associated with it. Press this button twice. The 16-digit verification code will be displayed in the upper right hand corner of the monitor.
If you have any questions or difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.