- Standard on the Model E Indoor Rower
- Available as an option when buying a new SkiErg, Model D or Dynamic Indoor Rower
- Can be retrofitted to Models D, C, B and A Indoor Rowers
- Equipped with rechargeable battery pack when purchased with a new machine. The rechargeable battery pack is not included in retrofit kits, because using a PM4 on older machines requires the use of two D-Cell batteries.
- Can take two D-Cell batteries
- Compatible with Garmin, Suunto and ANT SPORT chest belts
- Compatible with Polar heart rate equipment when Concept2 heart rate receiver and cable in use
Date of Manufacture Location
To locate the date of manufacture on a PM4:
- From the Main Menu, go to More Options > Utilities > Product ID.
The last four numbers of the date code is the year of manufacture. Any numbers before that indicate the day of the year. For example, 1562007, means the monitor was manufactured on the 156th day of 2007.
Note: This date code, the monitor serial number and hardware version will not change when firmware is updated.