- Insert the LogCard in the Performance Monitor.
- On the Main Menu, select More Options.
- Select LogCard.
- Select LogCard Utilities.
- Select Delete Workout.
- Select the workout to delete.
Deleting a workout removes it from the LogCard but does not free up space. To delete workouts and free up space on the LogCard, use the Concept2 Utility to remove workouts from your LogCard.
- Turning Your Performance Monitor On/Off
- Setting Date and Time
- Setting Language
- Changing Contrast
- Using the Monitor Display Options
- Viewing Calories or Watts
- Viewing Drag Factor
- Understanding Splits
- Keeping Your Monitor Awake When Taking Breaks During a Long Piece
- Saving Workouts to the Performance Monitor
- Viewing Lifetime Meters (Odometer)
- Viewing Workouts in Memory
- Updating the Firmware
- Understanding and Changing Units
- Understanding Stroke Rate
- Checking Your Firmware Version
- Battery Information
Setting Up Workouts
- Understanding Workout Types
- Just Row/Ski
- Selecting a Preset Workout
- Setting Up a Single Time Workout
- Setting Up a Single Distance Workout
- Setting Up a Time Interval Workout
- Setting Up a Distance Interval Workout
- Setting Up a Variable Interval Workout
- Setting Up a Workout with Undefined Rest
- Saving a Workout as a Favorite
- ReRowing/ReSkiing a Past Workout
- Setting Up a Biathlon Workout