ErgData is a free application designed to run on iOS and Android devices. It requires a connection kit (available from Concept2) to connect the device to a Concept2 Indoor Rower or SkiErg. Once connected, it provides additional performance statistics, stores and displays your workout results, and uploads your workouts to the Concept2 Online Logbook. It also offers the enhanced visibility of a backlit display.
Warning: Do not use ErgData at any indoor rowing race, as it will disconnect your indoor rower from the race system.
- Supports iOS 7
- Provides a new icon for accessing preferences and the Online Logbook
- Allows you to set weight class and machine type for workouts that will be uploaded to your online logbook
- Properly tags SkiErgs workouts for workouts that will be uploaded to your online logbook
- Supports Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Belts
- Includes links to the Indoor Rower Finder and SkiErg Finder
- Speaks workout data and results (iOS 7 or higher only)
iOS and Android
- Displays your rowing data in real time.
- Offers a choice of two screens:
- Screen similar to your Performance Monitor (showing choice of watts, calories or current pace) plus two additional pieces of data from the list below.
- Screen showing:
- Drive Length
- Drive Time
- Average Force
- Peak Force
- Drag Factor
- Stroke Count
- Logs all your rowing workouts, including intervals, splits and heart rate information.
- Uploads workouts directly to the Concept2 Online Logbook.
- Displays your workout information on a color, backlit screen, so you can see your rowing information in a darkened room.
- Displays weight-adjusted scores.
- Allows you to view different units on your monitor and device (for example, you can display watts on the device while viewing average pace on the monitor).
Check out the FAQs for more information.