- Standard on the Model D or Dynamic Indoor Rower and the SkiErg
- Can be retrofitted to Models C, B and A Indoor Rowers
- Can take two D-Cell batteries
- Indoor rower supplies power to the monitor during use
- Compatible with Polar heart rate equipment when Concept2 heart rate receiver and cable in use
Date of Manufacture Location
To locate the date of manufacture on a PM3:
- From the Main Menu, go to More Options > Utilities > Product ID.
The last four numbers of the date code is the year of manufacture. Any numbers before that indicate the day of the year. For example, 1562007, means the monitor was manufactured on the 156th day of 2007.
Note: This date code, the monitor serial number and hardware version will not change when firmware is updated.