You need to use the Concept2 Utility to completely erase your LogCard and start over. This procedure restores your LogCard to the way it was when it shipped from the factory. Take the following steps:
- Download and install the latest version of the Concept2 Utility.
- Connect the Performance Monitor or card reader to your computer.
- Insert your LogCard into the Performance Monitor or card reader.
- Under the Maintenance & Setting option on the Concept2 Utility, select Manage Stored Results.
- Select LogCard.
- Select Delete Results.
- Follow the Concept2 Utility prompts.