PM3s use two D-Cell batteries.
Checking the Battery Level
- On the Main Menu, select More Options.
- Select Utilities.
- Select Battery. The amount of power left will be displayed as a percentage.
- Turning Your Performance Monitor On/Off
- Setting Date and Time
- Setting Language
- Changing Contrast
- Using the Monitor Display Options
- Viewing Calories or Watts
- Viewing Drag Factor
- Understanding Splits
- Keeping Your Monitor Awake When Taking Breaks During a Long Piece
- Saving Workouts to the Performance Monitor
- Viewing Lifetime Meters (Odometer)
- Viewing Workouts in Memory
- Updating the Firmware
- Battery Information
Setting Up Workouts
- Just Row/Ski
- Selecting a Preset Workout
- Setting Up a Single Time Workout
- Setting Up a Single Distance Workout
- Setting Up a Time Interval Workout
- Setting Up a Distance Interval Workout
- Setting Up a Variable Interval Workout
- Setting Up a Workout with Undefined Rest
- Setting Up a Biathlon Workout
- Saving a Workout as a Favorite
- ReRowing/ReSkiing a Past Workout