- You have nothing plugged into the USB flash drive port on your PM5, and the PM5 has displayed a "USB Overload" error.
- You receive a "USB Overload" error when you have inserted a USB flash drive that has either worked in other PM5s before or is a USB flash drive that you believe should work in the PM5.
- Upgrade your PM5 to Firmware Version 22/722 or higher and try again.
- If the problem persists, replace the batteries in the PM5.
- If the problem persists after attempting the first two resolutions, please contact us for further assistance.