2023 Regatta Service Schedule
Concept2 travels to several regattas each year to assist regatta competitors with any oar service needs. Please refer to our Regatta Service Policies and Practices.
Concept2 Domestic Regatta Service Schedule
|Rowing Canada Conference*||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada||Jan 27–29|
|USRowing RowCon2023*||Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA||Feb 3–5|
|The Heart of Texas Regatta||Austin, Texas, USA||Feb 24–26|
|HUDSON USA Oar Repair Service||Sutton, Massachusetts, USA||Drop off: March 1–9
Pickup: March 11
|San Diego Crew Classic®||San Diego, California, USA||Mar 29–Apr 3|
|Independence Day Regatta||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA||June 29–July 2|
|Canadian Royal Henley||St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada||Aug 5–13|
|Head Of The Ohio||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA||Oct 6–8|
|Head Of The Charles Regatta®||Boston, Massachusetts, USA||Oct 19–22|
|Head of the Hooch||Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA||Nov 2–4|
*No Regatta Service oar repairs are offered at this event.
Concept2 International Regatta Service Schedule
|World Cup I||Zagreb, Croatia||May 5–7|
|European Rowing Championships||Bled, Slovenia||May 25–28|
|World Cup II||Varese, Italy||June 16–18|
|World Cup III||Lucerne, Switzerland||July 7–9|
|Under 23 World Championships||Plovdiv, Bulgaria||July 19–23|
|World Rowing Under-19 Championships||Paris, France||Aug 2–6|
|World Rowing Championships||Belgrade, Serbia||Sept 3–10|
|World Rowing Masters||Tshwane, South Africa||Sept 21–24|
|World Rowing Coastal Championships||Barletta, Italy||Sept 28–Oct 1|
|World Rowing Beach Sprints Finals||Barletta, Italy||Oct 4–7|
Regatta Service Policies and Practices
- The purpose of regatta service is to replace wearing parts on oars (grips, sleeves) and repair, where possible, damage related to typical use.
- Work is done first-come, first-served, no reservations.
- Parts and labor are free of charge.
- Oars being used for racing are given priority.
- Oar shafts broken in half are not repairable and will not be replaced at a regatta unless prior arrangements have been made with Concept2.
- Please bring 1 set (4pr or 5pr) of sweeps and/or 5pr sculls MAX. If we are able to accept more, we will let you know at check-in.
- Oars must be picked up by the end of racing. Customers should check back throughout the event to see if the work is done. Concept2 is not liable for oars that are not picked up, lost or stolen.
- Certain work, such as blade and handle replacement, is deemed to be an “upgrade” rather than a standard repair. Upgrade parts must be purchased and shipped to the customer prior to the event and brought with the oars for free installation.
- Because of space limitations, Concept2 is unable to bring new oars to regattas.
- Concept2 rents oars and sculls for the following events only:
- Head Of The Charles Regatta®. Contact email@example.com (800.245.5676) by October 4.
- Henley Royal Regatta Oar Rentals: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (+447772 057 910) for Henley Women's Regatta and Henley Royal Regatta.
- Concept2 repairs oars for the lifetime of the oars, regardless of the oar purchase date and regardless of transfer of ownership. Oars will not be worked on only if they are deemed “unrowable" upon inspection by a Concept2 Oar technician.