Regatta Service Schedule
Concept2 travels to several regattas each year to assist regatta competitors with any oar service needs. Please refer to our Regatta Service Policies and Practices.
Catch us at the following events in 2020.
Concept2 Domestic Regatta Service Schedule
|Sarasota Invitational||Sarasota, Florida, USA||Feb 21–23|
|San Diego Crew Classic®||San Diego, California, USA||Apr 4–6|
|Spring Sprints Regatta||Lake Stevens, Washington, USA||Apr 18–19|
|City Championships||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA||May 2–3|
|Chicago Sprints*||Chicago, Illinois, USA||July 10–12|
|Masters Nationals||Oakland, California, USA||Aug 13–16|
|Head of the Cuyahoga||Cleveland, Ohio, USA||Sept 19|
|Head Of The Charles®||Boston, Massachusetts, USA||Oct 17–18|
|Head of the Hooch||Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA||Nov 7–8|
*Regatta Light: We will have a marketing tent in the vendor area and have a limited supply of oar parts for small repairs. Please contact Kate Smith at Concept2 with any questions.
Concept2 International Regatta Service Schedule
|World Cup I||Sabaudia, Italy||April 10–12|
|European Olympic and Paralympic Qualification Regatta||Varese, Italy||Apr 27–29|
|World Cup II||Varese, Italy||May 1–3|
|Final Olympic Qualification Regatta||Lucerne, Switzerland||May 17–19|
|World Cup III||Lucerne, Switzerland||May 22–24|
|European Championships||Poznan, Poland||June 5–7|
|Henley Royal Regatta||Henley-on-Thames, England||July 1–5|
|Olympics||Tokyo, Japan||July 24–August 1|
|Non-Olympic, U23 and Junior World Championships||Bled, Slovenia||Aug 16–23|
|Paralympics||Tokyo, Japan||Aug 28–31|
|World Masters||Linz, Austria||Sept 2–6|
|Beach Sprints||Oeiras, Portugal||Sept 25–Oct 4|
Regatta Service Policies and Practices
- The purpose of regatta service is to replace wearing parts on oars (grips, sleeves) and repair, where possible, damage related to typical use.
- Work is done first-come, first-served, no reservations.
- Parts and labor are free of charge.
- Oars being used for racing are given priority.
- Oar shafts broken in half are not repairable and will not be replaced at a regatta unless prior arrangements have been made with Concept2.
- Please bring 1 set (4pr or 5pr) of sweeps and/or 5pr sculls MAX. If we are able to accept more, we will let you know at check-in.
- Oars must be picked up by the end of racing. Customers should check back throughout the event to see if the work is done. Concept2 is not liable for oars that are not picked up, lost or stolen.
- Certain work, such as blade and handle replacement, is deemed to be an “upgrade” rather than a standard repair. Upgrade parts must be purchased and shipped to the customer prior to the event and brought with the oars for free installation.
- Because of space limitations, Concept2 is unable to bring new oars to regattas.
- Concept2 rents oars and sculls for the following events only:
- Head Of The Charles Regatta®. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (800.245.5676) by Sept 21.
- Henley Royal Regatta and Henley Women's Regatta Oar Rentals: Contact Robp@concept2.co.uk (+447772 057 910) by April 26th for Women’s Henley and May 3rd for Royal Henley. Rental request after these dates will be standard specs from stock. If you are wanting to race/train before the event the order must be placed earlier.
- Concept2 repairs oars for the lifetime of the oars, regardless of the oar purchase date and regardless of transfer of ownership. Oars will not be worked on only if they are deemed “unrowable" upon inspection by a Concept2 Oar technician.