The PM3 is no longer available. If you are having issues with it and are not able to resolve them using troubleshooting, you can replace it with the PM5, available in our online shop. Please make sure you select the right machine when ordering, as retrofit instructions and components vary by machine.
- No longer available; can be replaced with the PM5
- Standard on
- Model D Indoor Rowers from 2003–2014
- Dynamic Indoor Rowers from 2010–2014
- SkiErgs from 2009–2014
- Could be retrofitted to Model C, Model B and Model A Indoor Rowers
Current PM3 Firmware versions are:
- Indoor rowers—Version 332 or 108 depending on monitor age
- SkiErgs—Version 732
- Takes two D cell batteries
- Indoor rower or SkiErg supplies power to the monitor during use
- Compatible with Polar heart rate equipment when Concept2 heart rate receiver and cable in use
- Compatible with Concept2 LogCard for storing workout data
Date of Manufacture Location
To locate the date of manufacture on a PM3:
- From the Main Menu, go to More Options > Utilities > Product ID and look at the value next to Datecode.
The year of manufacture is represented by the last four numbers of the date code. Any numbers before that indicate the day of the year. For example, 1562007, means the monitor was manufactured on the 156th day of 2007.
Note: This date code, the monitor serial number and hardware version will not change when firmware is updated.