Each USB flash drive holds information for one user.
Adding a User
The first time you insert a USB flash drive in a Performance Monitor, the monitor creates the necessary folders and files on the USB flash drive and then prompts you to add a user:
- Choose plus or minus to scroll through the alphabet as needed, then use the right arrow to navigate to the next space.
- Select the checkmark icon to save the new user.
Editing a User
Once a user has been added to a USB flash drive, you can edit that user's lifetime meters or user name as follows.
- Insert a USB flash drive in the PM5 and press Menu to power up the monitor.
- Wait until the PM5 displays the Welcome screen and shows your USB flash drive user name in the upper right corner of the screen.
- On the Welcome screen, select USB Logbook.
- Select Logbook Utilities.
- Select Edit User.
- Edit information as necessary:
- Choose plus or minus to increase/decrease the values and scroll through the alphabet as needed.
- Choose the right arrow to navigate to the next digit/space.
- Select the checkmark icon to save the changes.