Copying Favorite Workouts
The USB flash drive stores up to five favorite workouts for the user on the USB flash drive. Using the Copy Favorites function to copy those favorites to the Custom List allows you to then set up five new favorite workouts for a total of 10 personalized workouts on the USB flash drive.
- Insert an initialized USB flash drive in the PM5 and press Menu to power up the monitor.
- When the Welcome screen is displayed, select USB Logbook.
- Select Logbook Utilities.
- Select Edit Custom List.
- Select the favorites to copy:
- Select Copy All to copy all of the favorite workouts to the Custom List (this will overwrite the entire Custom List).
- Select Copy One to copy a select workout to the Custom List. You will then need to select the Favorite workout to copy, and the Custom workout to replace.
To do one of these workouts in the future, you would select it from the Custom List. See Selecting a Preset Workout for more information.