Setting Up a Calorie Interval Workout
- On the Main Menu, choose Select Workout.
- Select New Workout.
- Select Intervals.
- Select Intervals: Calorie.
- On the Intervals: Calorie window, set the number of calories you want to burn during the work interval, the rest interval time and the PaceBoat/PaceSkier, as desired:
- Choose plus or minus to increase/decrease the values as needed.
- Choose the right and left arrows to navigate through the various digits.
- Select the checkmark icon to save the workout.
- If you are using a USB flash drive, the PM will prompt you to save the workout as a favorite. This is a good idea if this is a workout you do frequently. Select Yes to save the workout. Then, select the favorite you'd like to replace with the new workout.
- If you do not want to save the workout as a favorite, select No.
- The PM5 allows a maximum of 50 intervals in a single workout.
For information on the formula used to calculate calories, visit the Calorie Calculator page.