This function allows you to delete results from a PM3/PM4 LogCard, the PM5 Memory, or USB Flash Drive. This will only delete results. It will not delete users, Lifetime Meters or Favorite Workouts.
- Launch the Concept2 Utility.
- On the main screen, click Maintenance and Settings.
- Click Manage Stored Results.
- Select USB Flash Drive, PM5 Memory or LogCard as appropriate for the device you want to manage. If your monitor and device are already connected, skip to step 6.
- Use a USB cable (standard printer cable) to connect the monitor to your computer or insert your USB Flash Drive into your computer.
- Click Delete Results.
- Select the LogCard or USB Flash Drive user you want to work with, or PM5 Memory.
- Select either Delete ALL of the user's workout data or Delete all workouts before: and indicate the date.
- Click OK to delete the selected results.