This function allows you to fully reload the current firmware onto your PM if recommended by Concept2 Technical Support.
- Launch the Concept2 Utility.
- On the main screen, click Maintenance and Settings.
- Click Perform Monitor Maintenance.
- Select PM3, PM4 or PM5 as appropriate for the monitor you want to maintain. If your monitor is already connected, skip to step 6.
- Use a USB cable (standard printer cable) to connect the monitor to your computer.
- Click Fully Reload Firmware.
- The Concept2 Utility checks the firmware currently installed on the Performance Monitor and will indicate whether an update is available. If your monitor firmware is current, the Concept2 Utility will let you know that as well.
- Click Install Vxxx where xxx is the firmware version number you're about to install. If a beta firmware version is available and you want to install it instead, click the Install Beta Firmware link. More info
Beta Firmware is the prototype for a new firmware version before its official release. Beta Firmware may include new features and fixes for issues discovered in current versions.
The update takes several minutes. During the update, the Concept2 Utility displays a progress indicator and will let you know when the process is complete.