This function allows you to backup your log data to a file on your computer.
For PM3 and PM4 users: When creating a backup file of your LogCard data, the type of file the utility creates is an .lcb file (for example, LogCard.lcb). You can use the .lcb file to restore data to a LogCard, if needed.
- Launch the Concept2 Utility.
- On the main screen, click Maintenance and Settings.
- Click Manage Stored Results.
- Select USB Flash Drive, PM5 Memory or LogCard as appropriate for the device you want to manage. If your monitor and device are already connected, skip to step 6.
- Use a USB cable (standard printer cable) to connect the monitor to your computer or insert your USB Flash Drive into your computer.
- Click Make a Backup.
- The Concept2 Utility displays the default location and the name of the data file it will create.
- To change a file location, click Browse, and select a new location/file on your computer.
- To change the name of the file that will be created, type a new file name in the file name box. If using a LogCard, leave the “.lcb” extension.
- Click OK to create the backup file.