This function allows you to repair errors in your log data on a USB Flash Drive (PM5 only), in the PM5 Memory, or on a LogCard (PM3 and PM4 only).
- Launch the Concept2 Utility.
- On the main screen, click Maintenance and Settings.
- Click Manage Stored Results.
- Select USB Flash Drive, PM5 Memory or LogCard as appropriate for the device you want to manage. If your monitor and device are already connected, skip to step 6.
- Use a USB cable (standard printer cable) to connect the monitor to your computer or insert your USB Flash Drive into your computer.
- Click Repair Data.
- The Concept2 Utility will begin reading the data, will repair any errors it finds and let you know when it's complete.