- On the Main Menu, select More Options.
- Select Utilities.
- (PM5 Only) Select More Utilities.
- Select LCD Contrast.
- Select Lighter or Darker, as desired.
- Press Menu or Menu | Back when you are satisfied with the contrast level.
- Turning Your Performance Monitor On/Off
- Setting Date and Time
- Setting Language
- Changing Contrast
- Using the Monitor Display Options
- Viewing Calories or Watts
- Viewing Drag Factor
- Understanding Splits
- Keeping Your Monitor Awake When Taking Breaks During a Long Piece
- Saving Workouts to the Performance Monitor
- Viewing Lifetime Meters (Odometer)
- Viewing Workouts in Memory
- Updating the Firmware
- Battery Information
- Understanding and Changing Units
- Understanding Stroke Rate
- Checking Your Firmware Version
- Checking Your Hardware Version
Setting Up Workouts
- Understanding Workout Types
- Selecting a Preset Workout
- Just Row/Ski
- Setting Up a Single Time Workout
- Setting Up a Single Distance Workout
- Setting Up a Time Interval Workout
- Setting Up a Distance Interval Workout
- Setting Up a Variable Interval Workout
- Setting Up a Workout with Undefined Rest
- Saving a Workout as a Favorite
- ReRowing/ReSkiing/ReRiding a Past Workout
- Setting Up a Biathlon