No longer in production
- Handle: Wood with black grips
- Flywheel: Bicycle wheel with black flaps in the spokes
- Footboards: Wood
- Other: Speedometer vs electronic monitor
Serial Number Information
All Model A Rowing Ergometers manufactured after October 1, 1982 have a serial number located on the bottom edge of the chain guide mount board:
- On Nov. 4, 1985, we started using the date of production as the serial number.
- Between Oct. 1, 1982 and Nov. 4, 1985, we used a four digit numbering system. The first two numbers indicate the year in which the machine was made, and the rest of the serial number identifies the run number. Thus, a serial number of 83–12 identifies the Model A as the twelfth run of 1983.
If your Model A was made before Oct. 1, 1982, it will not have a serial number. Please identify these machines by writing the purchase date whenever the serial number is needed.