April 30, 2015
Version 6.97 released. This version:
- Fixes incorrect workout times caused by prior versions of the Concept2 Utility.
- Fixes the issue where incorrect times for fixed time interval results were uploaded to the Online Logbook.
- Fixes the issue on LogCards where skiing results were incorrectly labeled as rowing results.
April 22, 2015
Version 6.96 released. This version corrected the issue in 6.95 where the Concept2 Utility erased some workout results from USB flash drives when a user clicked Yes after being prompted that repairs were needed.
April 21, 2015
Version 6.94 re-released.
April 20, 2015
Version 6.95 released. This release was subsequently pulled due to an issue.
April 7, 2015
Version 6.94 released. This release fixes an issue where the Utility inadvertently created Concept2 folders on portable (removable) disks when the Update Firmware button was pressed and a USB flash drive initialized for use with a PM5 was not present in the computer.
April 6, 2015
Version 6.93 released. This release contained:
- Improved user notification and information when new firmware is added to a USB flash drive.
- The detection and repair of data issues in PM5 internal memory and on the USB flash drive.
December 23, 2014
Version 6.83 released. This release was for Windows only. It fixed issues customers had when upgrading from an older version of the Utility.
December 17, 2014
Version 6.82 released. This release contained:
- A fix for missing French on Mac OSX
- Spanish updates
- A fix for the issue with continuous accessing of floppy disks on Windows
- Wording changes and miscellaneous updates
- A fix for timeout issues so that progress indicators more closely match real progress
- Fixes for Athena card reader issues on Mac OSX
November 24, 2014
Version 6.80 released. SkiErg pieces should now be uploaded to the Logbook with the correct type. This bug fix may require a monitor firmware update.
October 2, 2014
Version 6.77 released. This version provides compatibility with the PM5 and USB flash drive.
March 10, 2014
Version 6.55 released. This fixed a bug where workouts would sometimes not upload when regional and language settings were different from US/English.
November 14, 2013
Version 6.54 released. The only change in this release was a proper signing certificate for Mac users.
October 15, 2012
Version 6.53 released. This release included:
- A fix to the issue where Mac users could not install the Concept2 Utility on Mountain Lion.
- A fix to the issue where performing a firmware update when using a Mac in a language other than English made the monitor appear inoperable.
May 4, 2012
Version 6.50 released. This release included:
- Support for additional languages (Chinese, Slovak, French, German, Spanish).
- Improved fixes for LogCard problems.
- A change to firmware downloads; they now use HTTP instead of FTP.
- Support for different language firmware.
April 28, 2011
Version 6.41 released. This release contains fixes for firmware update issues.
March 31, 2011
Version 6.40 released. This release included:
- Driver updates.
- Diagnostic changes.
- Bug fixes.
- Support for workouts done on the Dynamic Indoor Rower.
- Spanish and Slovak translations.
May 1, 2009
Version 6.30 released. This release included:
- A name change from LogCard Utility to Concept2 Utility.
- A new “Update Firmware Now” icon, that allows you to update firmware for the PM attached to the computer in one step.
- Translation updates.
- Updates to graphics, logos, and colors.
- The display of a user’s Ranking ID and username upon validation to the Concept2 Online Logbook server.
- The elimination of 161 errors.
- Various interface and wording cleanup and enhancements.
September 17, 2008
Version 6.22 released. This release:
- Fixed user interface issues for Vista users.
- Fixed a bug in monthly total re-calculations that occurred during LogCard repair.
- Resolved the issue where the Concept2 Utility would not upload valid workouts that occurred on the same day and had the same number of meters/time rowed, but were rowed at different times of the day. (It previously flagged these workouts as duplicates.)
June 20, 2008
Version 6.21 released. This release fixed the known issue present in versions 6.12–6.20 where certain workouts would be reassigned a new date in the recent past. This would happen when the workout was in the future compared to the clock on the computer running the Concept2 Utility.
April 30, 2008
Version 6.20 released. This release included:
- The option to send diagnostic information to Concept2 when certain types of corrupt LogCards are repaired.
- The ability to repair more types of LogCard problems.
- Improved PM3/PM4 firmware update usability.
February 1, 2008
Version 6.10 released. This release:
- Provided compatibility with Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
- Streamlined the PM3/PM4 firmware downloads and updates.
- Provided the ability for the Concept2 Utility to automatically display in English, French, or German depending on your computer settings.
July 18, 2007
Version 6.00 released. This release included the Upload to Online Logbook functionality, as well as support for international date formats.
April 3, 2007
Version 5.01 released. This release fixed the issue where variable interval workouts saved as a Favorite Workout were getting corrupted.
April 1, 2007
Version 5.00 released. This release allowed for Window Vista compatibility and also contained minor bug fixes.