The Concept2 Utility is free software available from Concept2 that allows you to update the firmware in your PM3, PM4 or PM5, upload your workouts to your Online Logbook at concept2.com, and manage the data on your LogCard or USB flash drive. The high-level overview of how this process works is as follows:
- Install the Concept2 Utility on your computer and launch it.
- Connect the applicable device to your computer. This can be:
- A PM3, PM4 or PM5
- The USB flash drive that is used with the PM5
- A card reader with a PM3 or PM4 LogCard, if you’re not using a PM3 or PM4 to read the LogCard
- Use the functions provided in the Concept2 Utility interface to perform tasks such as uploading your workouts, deleting workouts, managing users and so on. Tasks such as updating firmware and uploading workouts to your online logbook require an internet connection.
Note: The instructions in this section are written for the latest version of the Concept2 Utility available. If you are not running the latest version, we recommend upgrading.