Resolution 1: Check LogCard and Machine
Check that you are not trying to use a SkiErg LogCard with an indoor rower or vice versa. Each type of LogCard is formatted specifically for its intended machine (SkiErg or indoor rower). Look at the front of the LogCard to determine what kind of card it is.
Resolution 2: Repair LogCard
Your LogCard's information may be damaged and need repair. You can do this using the Concept2 Utility.
- Download and install the latest version of the Concept2 Utility on your computer.
- Launch the Concept2 Utility.
- Connect the PM to your computer with the USB cable provided with your PM.
- Insert your LogCard into the PM.
- Using the Concept2 Utility, transfer your LogCard data to a spreadsheet. During the transfer data function, the Concept2 Utility will detect and correct the errors associated with the LogCard. It does this by rewriting the card. When you are prompted to have the Concept2 Utility rewrite the card, select OK. Your data will be retained.