Training Plans and Workouts
- 2000m Training Plan—a training plan to prepare for a 2000m rowing ergometer test.
- 5000m Training Plan—a training plan to prepare for a 5000m rowing ergometer test.
- 4-minute Training Plan—a training plan to prepare for a four minute rowing ergometer test.
- 500m Training Plan—a training plan to prepare for a 500m rowing ergometer test.
- 1000m Training Plan—a training plan to prepare for a 1000m BikeErg race.
- Long Duration Training Workouts—Workout strategies for longer distance races.
- Short Duration Workouts—12 workouts that should take you 30 minutes or less.
- Medium Duration Workouts—12 workouts that should take between 30–45 minutes.
- Long Duration Workouts—12 workouts that should take an hour or longer.
- 24 Rowing Workouts—a collection of interesting and challenging rowing workouts.
Resources for Kids Grade K–12
- Curriculum and Lesson Plans
- Setting Up an Indoor Rower for a Small Person
- Keeping Kids Interested
- Programming Ideas
- How to Run an Indoor Rowing Challenge
- Concept2 Challenge Calendar—a comprehensive yearly calendar with descriptions of Concept2's rowing challenges, designed to keep you motivated!
- Logbook Page—if you prefer to keep your logbook on paper rather than online, you can download and print a logbook page.
- CrossFit Journal Rowing Articles—the CrossFit Journal, a digital monthly dedicated to functional fitness.
- Damper Comparison—comparable damper setting for models B, C, D and E
- Muscles Used While Rowing / Biomechanics of Rowing
- Pace Chart—use this chart to predict your final time or distance for the workouts shown.
- Concept2 Training Guide—a compilation of articles and information to help you design a training program.
Plans from the Update Archives
- Update Spring 2010, p. 12 (A Year of Fitness)—a year's cycle of training divided into blocks of different emphasis.
- Update Fall 2009, p. 10 (Shake Up Your Workout)—incorporating strength exercises and additional cardiovascular activities to your workouts.
- Update Spring 2007, p. 6–7 (30 Minute Workouts)—10 workouts to get you through the week.
- Update Fall 2006, p. 10–11 (Three Weeks of Workouts)—something for everyone, beginners to competitive athletes.
- Update Spring 2005, p. 6 (Buddy Training)—allows you to share the Indoor Rower with a friend while still getting a good workout.
- Update Fall 2004, p. 4–5 (A Week of Workouts)—a balance of 6 different workout types to improve your fitness and burn calories.
- Update Spring 2003, p. 4–5 (Maximize the Benefits)—a number of things you can do to maximize the benefits of rowing for your entire body.