The Concept2 Million Meter Clubs provide distance goals to keep you fit for the long term. Regardless of how long it takes you to get there, we promise to recognize your achievement once you’ve reached your target.
The Million Meter Club has grown steadily thanks to the enthusiasm of the participants. We now offer incentives all the way up to 100 million meters!
- To participate, set up an Online Logbook.
- Record all your meters in your online logbook. All meters must be done on either the Concept2 Indoor Rower or Concept2 SkiErg.
- There are separate Million Meter Clubs for the SkiErg and indoor rower. You cannot combine meters on these machines.
- It doesn’t matter how long you take to reach your goal.
- When you reach the goal, click Challenges in your online logbook and follow the instructions in the Million Meter Clubs section to print a certificate (worldwide) and obtain or purchase prizes (US and Canadian only).
- After you reach a million, keep on going for two million, etc.
The Million Meter Club is for individuals. If you would like to earn a distance award as a team, read about our Team Million Meter Club.
Million Meter Club prizes are offered to US and Canadian club members. If you’re not in the US and Canada, please contact your local dealer for information about programs in your country.
Prizes for US and Canadian members are a combination of complimentary items from Concept2 and optional items sold through a 3rd party online vendor.
|Complimentary Prizes from Concept2|
|Certificate||Every million meters|
|Enameled pin||1, 5, 10, 15, 20|
|T-shirt||1 million meters|
|Long sleeve T-shirt||5 million meters|
|Sweatshirt||10 million meters|
|Rowing shorts and T-shirt||15 million meters|
|Sports bag||20 million meters|
|Gift Certificates||25 million meters and every 5 million meters thereafter|
|Optional Prizes to Purchase|
|T-shirts, tote bags, ball caps, mugs and more!||1–100*|
|*These shops are built as needed. If you reach a milestone and find there is no shop available, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.|