ErgBuddy is an iOS application (designed to run on an Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch) that displays performance data from your Concept2 Indoor Rower. ErgBuddy provides a large, bright display, which is particularly useful when rowing in a dimly lit or dark room.
Fully compatible with the iOS VoiceOver feature, ErgBuddy can also announce your performance data at regular intervals, making it an ideal training partner for the blind and visually impaired.
Access the ErgBuddy video demo on our Concept2 Lab channel at YouTube.com.
- Large, bright digits provide a high visibility display
- Includes the following statistics:
- Workout duration
- Total meters
- Current pace
- Strokes per minute
- Heart rate (heart rate belt required)
- Split pace
- Split meters
- Split calories
- Split watts
- Option to have the data announced (compatible iOS device required)
- Install ErgBuddy on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from the Apple iTunes App store.
- Insert the Wahoo Key (see System Requirements) in your iOS device, and then press any button on the PM4 to turn it on.
- On the PM4 Main Menu, select More Options > Connect Device > Not Listed > Mobile Device. Finally, choose Mobile Device 1234 and Remember.
If you are visually impaired, the selections are all made using the 5th button from the top of the PM4, so press this button four times, wait for about 15 seconds, and then press the 5th button two more times.
After taking these steps, the PM4 will try to connect with ErgBuddy each time the monitor is powered on.