Concept2 currently has the following openings:
Concept2, the market leading manufacturer of indoor rowing machines, composite racing oars, and indoor ski ergometers, seeks a talented individual with a general business background to join our subsidiary office in Samstagern, Switzerland (Zurich), which manages both the Swiss and Austrian markets.
This would be an ideal role for an outgoing individual who has a rowing or sporting background and is looking to combine their business management skills with a keen interest in the sport.
Be involved in all aspects of office and small business management and development, including but not limited to:
- Leading and fulfilling the daily business activities, including Inventory Management, Purchasing, Customer Service, handling Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and other office administration
- Overseeing and driving the local marketing agenda, including working with local rowing clubs, attending regattas, indoor rowing races, trade events and CrossFit events
- Maintaining and developing business relationships with key customers
- Managing our Austrian warehouse
- Working as part of a wider European and International team
- Assisting with budgeting, planning, and sales forecasting
- Liaising with external consultants where necessary
- At least 5 years of business experience in a professional setting
- Commercial education, higher level business or sales education strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in German and English with a good command of French
- Self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Outlook
- Solid analytical and financial skills
- This is a full-time position. Must be legally authorized to work in Switzerland, now and in the future.
Submit CV and cover letter in English to Lewis Franco, Human Resources Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Representative
Concept2, the market leading manufacturer of indoor rowing machines, composite racing oars, and indoor ski ergometers, seeks a talented and motivated individual to join our Customer Service team, in our Morrisville, VT headquarters.
- Serve on the Customer Service team—This includes taking orders for indoor rowers and ski ergometers, composite racing oars, and spare parts, helping troubleshoot problems, and providing a wide range of information to our customers.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, web, fax, and in person.
- Learn about all Concept2 products and keep abreast of changes.
- One or more years of experience in a professional office setting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent product knowledge, or ability to learn about products quickly
- Solid computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Basic mechanical skills
- Ability to handle math calculations
- Ability to work independently and within the structure of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- College degree or relevant work experience
- Rowing or fitness background is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the US, now and in the future. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Submit resume and cover letter to Lewis Franco, Human Resources Director preferably by email to email@example.com, or by mail to Concept 2, Inc., 105 Industrial Park, Morrisville, VT 05661.
Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has an informal office setting, a friendly and professional work environment, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Concept2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer