Concept2, the market leading manufacturer of indoor rowing machines and composite racing oars, seeks an experienced Production Specialist to join our team, full time, in our Morrisville, VT headquarters. You will be making some of the finest oars in the world, used by a majority of Olympic rowers.
May include any or all of the tasks associated with production of carbon fiber oars:
- Handling carbon fiber material and epoxy resins
- Molding component parts, shafts and blades
- Cutting and finishing
- Assembly of molded parts into finished product
- Testing, inspection, and boxing
- Noticing and solving problems proactively and collaboratively
May include all or most of the following:
- Attend and contribute to sub-team and larger team meetings
- Oar repair
- Area clean-up
- Other duties to assist and support Production and to help meet business needs
- At least one year of hands-on production experience
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Excellent reasoning/problem-solving skills
- Proficient with a variety of shop tools
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer and math skills
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Rowing and fitness background a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A., now and in the future. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Submit resume and cover letter to Lewis Franco, Human Resources Director preferably by email to email@example.com, or by mail to Concept 2, Inc., 105 Industrial Park, Morrisville, VT 05661.
Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has an informal office setting, a friendly and professional work environment, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Concept2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer