Oar RepresentativeLocation: Nottingham, U.K.
Concept2, the market leading manufacturer of indoor rowing machines, composite racing oars, and indoor ski ergometers, seeks a talented and motivated individual, with a background in competitive rowing, to join our UK operation.
- Work within the Customer Service team as an oar specialist to handle incoming customer calls and emails, take orders and provide technical support.
- Liaise between Concept2 and the rowing world, providing the most current information to coaches and athletes, and getting feedback on our products.
- Handle the oar business logistics.
- Participate in marketing efforts that impact the oar business.
- Offer technical service and oar repairs, from our facility and in the field.
- Passion for rowing.
- High level of competence when working with tools to make oar repairs and provide service.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs.
- Combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills.
- Outstanding communication, organisational, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of rowing and rigging.
- Ability to travel to rowing regattas and events to promote our products, develop relationships, learn about the needs of the rowing community, and represent Concept2.
- This is a full-time position, based in our Nottingham, U.K. office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.K, now and in the future.
Concept2 has an informal, small office setting, flexible work schedule and excellent compensation and benefits, including company paid pension. Please email your CV and cover letter to Lewis Franco, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has an informal office setting, flexible work schedule and excellent compensation and benefits.
Concept2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer