Concept2, the market leading manufacturer of indoor rowing machines and composite racing oars, seeks a Staff Accountant for our Morrisville, Vermont location. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn our business, grow with the company, and help lead the Finance and Accounting team into the future.
- Day-to-day execution and oversight of the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable work flows.
- Prepare and analyze account reconciliations.
- Develop, maintain, and improve various analytic and data tools.
- Prepare and make various G/L entries, including intercompany transactions.
- Work actively with other members of the team to understand the wider finance processes and help drive process improvements where appropriate.
- Assume new tasks and responsibilities as determined by need, demonstrated skills and experience.
- Conduct business in a team environment which values and promotes professionalism, integrity, tolerance and fun.
Required Qualifications Include
- College degree, preferably in a related field.
- At least three years of experience in Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and research skills.
- Solid understanding of GAAP procedures.
- Ability to cultivate cordial and productive relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A., now and in the future. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Experience with cost accounting.
- Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience using an ERP software.
|Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has an informal setting, a friendly and collaborative work environment, and excellent flexibility, compensation and benefits, including fully paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for full-time employees and their families. Submit resume and cover letter to Lewis Franco, Human Resources Director preferably by email to email@example.com, or by mail to Concept2, Inc., 105 Industrial Park, Morrisville, VT 05661. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.|