Concept2 currently has the following openings:
- Equipment Repair Specialist, Samstagern, Switzerland
- Customer Service Representative, Nottingham, United Kingdom
Equipment Repair Specialist
Concept2, the market leading manufacturer of indoor rowing machines, composite racing oars, and indoor ski ergometers, seeks a talented individual for repairing our rowing machines, ski ergometers, and especially oars. The position is based in our Samstagern, Switzerland office, and the time commitment is approximately one or two days per week.
- Managing the repair shop, completing all repairs, and ordering repair shop supplies
- Delivering machines/oars to private and business customers
- Supporting the sales and administration team as needed
- Communicating and advising clients in service questions
- Assisting with indoor and outdoor rowing events, occasionally on weekends (2–3 per year)
- Completed education, preferably in a craftsmanship area
- Strong mechanical and fine motor skills
- English/French speaking is of advantage
- Driving license category B
- Application Knowledge in MS Office and MS Outlook
- Time flexibility is advantageous
- Rowing experience is a must!
Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has a small, informal office setting, flexible work schedule and competitive compensation and benefits. Submit your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Representative
Concept2, the market leading manufacturer of indoor rowing machines, composite racing oars, and indoor ski ergometers, seeks a Customer Service Representative to join our subsidiary office in Nottingham, United Kingdom. The ideal candidate will be a good communicator, with excellent customer service skills who enjoys working as part of a small team.
- Serve on the Customer Service team, which includes taking orders, answering customer queries and providing product information via both the telephone and email
- Troubleshooting customer issues
- Developing good relationships with some of our larger customers
- Learning about all Concept2 products and providing technical support
Since we work as a small team there may be further opportunities for the right candidate to get involved in other areas of the business and to attend various events throughout the year.
- Previous experience within a customer service environment
- Ability to learn about products quickly
- Self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills and an outgoing personality
- Ability to work independently and within the structure of a team
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Outlook
- Educated to a minimum of grade C GCSE in English & Mathematics
- Rowing, sports or fitness background would be preferable
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has an informal office setting, flexible work schedule and excellent compensation and benefits.
If you require further information please contact Jayne Julian at email@example.com.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Concept2 Limited, Unit 3 Central Court, Finch Close, Lenton Lane Industrial Estate, Nottingham, United Kingdom NG7 2NN.
Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has an informal office setting, a friendly and professional work environment, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Concept2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer