We currently seek the following positions:
Concept2, the market leading manufacturer of indoor rowing machines and composite racing oars, seeks a Staff Accountant for our Morrisville, Vermont, location, to be an integral part of our Finance team.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable work flow, including collections.
- Prepare and analyze account reconciliations.
- Develop, maintain, and improve various analytic and data tools.
- Prepare and make various G/L entries, including intercompany transactions.
- Support Accounts Payable and Purchasing.
- Work actively with other members of the team to understand the wider finance processes and help drive process improvements where appropriate.
- Conduct business in a team environment which values and promotes professionalism, integrity, tolerance and fun.
- College degree, preferably in a related field.
- At least three years of experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and research skills.
- Solid understanding of GAAP procedures.
- Ability to cultivate cordial and productive relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A., now and in the future. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Experience with cost accounting
- Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- MS Excel expert
- Experience using an ERP software
Concept2, the market leading manufacturer of indoor rowing machines, composite racing oars, and indoor ski ergometers, seeks a Part Time Warehouse Operative to join our subsidiary office in Nottingham, UK, initially on a temporary fixed term basis. This role has the potential to become a permanent full time role, dependent upon business needs.
The ideal candidate will be a good communicator who follows instructions with attention to detail and who enjoys working as part of a small team.
- Assist in the receipt and unloading of inbound goods
- Operating of forklift and pallet trucks
- Re-working palletized goods
- Re-boxing and labelling returned goods
- Assist in the dispatch of goods/picking and packing
- Using ERP system for basic processes
- Ensure work areas are kept in a clean and tidy manner
- Assist with stock checks
- Low level technical service repairs
- Other general warehouse based tasks
- Previous experience within a warehouse environment
- Ability to learn new skills and tasks quickly
- Self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and within the structure of a team
- This is a hands on position and will require some heavy lifting
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Holding a forklift license
- Rowing, sports or fitness background
|Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has an informal setting, a friendly and collaborative work environment, and excellent flexibility, compensation and benefits, including fully paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for full-time employees and their families. Submit resume and cover letter to Lewis Franco, Human Resources Director preferably by email to email@example.com, or by mail to Concept2, Inc., 105 Industrial Park, Morrisville, VT 05661. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.|