Equipment Repair Specialist
Concept2, the market leading manufacturer of indoor rowing machines, composite racing oars, and indoor ski ergometers, seeks a talented individual for repairing our rowing machines, ski ergometers, and especially oars. The position is based in our Samstagern, Switzerland office, and the time commitment is approximately one or two days per week.
- Managing the repair shop, completing all repairs, and ordering repair shop supplies
- Delivering machines/oars to private and business customers
- Supporting the sales and administration team as needed
- Communicating and advising clients in service questions
- Assisting with indoor and outdoor rowing events, occasionally on weekends (2–3 per year)
- Completed education, preferably in a craftsmanship area
- Strong mechanical and fine motor skills
- English/French speaking is of advantage
- Driving license category B
- Application Knowledge in MS Office and MS Outlook
- Time flexibility is advantageous
- Rowing experience is a must!
Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has a small, informal office setting, flexible work schedule and competitive compensation and benefits. Submit your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has an informal office setting, a friendly and professional work environment, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Concept2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer