Concept2 will offer a travel stipend to the USRowing Indoor National Championships hosted by the CRASH-Bs for athletes that meet the time standard at a Concept2 sanctioned race in the USA or Canada. Sanctioned races will be designated as such on our race calendar. The stipend is open to people of any nationality, but sanctioned races are currently only held in the USA and Canada.
To receive the travel stipend, you must do the following:
- Row in a 2,000m event at a sanctioned race on our online calendar and meet the time standards below.
- You must race at the USRowing Indoor National Championships in the same weight category as you do in the sanctioned race .
- Complete the online form for time standard qualifiers. We will need your name, date of birth, the race location you met the time standard at, your race event and your 2,000m result.
- Make your own travel arrangements to Boston, MA.
- You will receive a $200 travel stipend from Concept2 after you have competed at the national championships.
Sanctioned races can be found on the race calendar.
USRowing Indoor National Championships race details and online entry is at https://www.regattacentral.com/regatta/?job_id=6610
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Age Category||Women Open||Women Lightweight||Men Open||Men Lightweight|
Time standards for para-rowing will be added shortly. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Altitude Time Standards
These time standards only apply to races at altittude, such as Denver. Please contact Concept2 if you have any questions.
- Show Time Standards
Age Category Women Open Women Lightweight Men Open Men Lightweight Under 17 7:16.2 N/A 6:24.6 N/A Under 19 6:56.9 N/A 6:12.7 N/A Open 6:51.1 7:24.4 6:00.7 6:23.1 30-39 6:54.7 7:27.5 6:01.5 6:33.5 40-49 7:18.4 7:41.4 6:13.6 6:41.7 50–54 7:28.9 7:55.4 6:28.5 6:53.6 55–59 7:41.9 8:04.0 6:40.2 6:58.4 60-64 8:04.4 8:09.2 6:52.1 7:12.3 65-69 8:14.6 8:19.0 7:09.1 7:22.2 70-74 8:36.4 8:49.2 7:22.6 7:39.9 75-79 9:07.3 9:12.8 7:45.3 7:57.0 80-84 9:34.4 9:47.9 8:08.0 8:14.5 85-89 11:21.7 11:09.7 8:46.8 8:50.1 90-94 13:01.3 9:21.1 9:23.7 95-99 15:26.9 14:20.8 11:14.7
For a full list of races, visit the US and Canada race calendar.
Any questions? If so, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You do not need to reach a particular qualifying time in order to race at the USRowing Indoor National Championships.