In accordance with the Concept2 world record requirements, all the 2000 meter records listed below were rowed at a Concept2 sanctioned indoor rowing event with witnesses present, and without the use of Slides.
Season represents the Ranking Season, which runs from May 1–April 30 every year.
There are no weight categories for rowers aged 16 and under.
Verification Methods for World Records:
- PM3/PM4/PM5 verification code
- Official indoor rowing races (required for 2000m distance)
- Witnessed at public club or by Concept2 official
- Historical record acknowledged by Concept2
Concept2 recognizes adaptive world records for the following adaptive classifications:
- PR2 (Trunk and Arms)
- PR3 Overall (Leg, Trunk and Arms)
- PR3 (VI) (Leg, Trunk and Arms—Visual Impairment)
- PR3 (ID) (Leg, Trunk and Arms—Intellectual Disability)
- PR3 (AK) (Leg, Trunk and Arms—Above the Knee Amputee)
- PR3 (SA) (Leg, Trunk and Arms—Single Arm)
- PR3 (PD) (Leg, Trunk and Arms—Physical Disability)
- PR3 (GD) (Leg, Trunk and Arms—Genetic Dwarfism)
- FES (Functional Electrical Stimulation)
- FES (AR) (Functional Electrical Stimulation with Assisted Return)
For more details on each classification, please refer to the Adaptive Classifications page.