Our Scull Case is a rigid, plastic carrying case that will protect your sculls during travel, shipping, or storage.
- Fits one pair of sculls (or two pairs with the collars removed).
- Telescopes to accommodate a range of scull lengths up to 300 cm.
- Rolls easily on wheels at one end, or can be carried by a central handle.
- Eliminates the need for excessive non-reusable packing materials.
- Bright Concept2 green color will ensure that it never gets lost at the airport!
If you order the Scull Case with a new set of sculls, we can use it to ship the sculls to you, saving both cardboard and shipping cost.
Dimensions and Weight
|Empty||73 in||13 in||6 in||17 lbs|
|185.4 cm||33.0 cm||15.2 cm||7.7 kg|
|With Ultralight Sculls||One pair||Two pairs**|
|Varies*||13 in||6 in||24 lbs||31 lbs|
|33.0 cm||15.2 cm||10.9 kg||14.1 kg|
|With Original Sculls||One pair||Two pairs**|
|Varies*||13 in||6 in||26 lbs||35 lbs|
|33.0 cm||15.2 cm||11.8 kg||15.9 kg|
|With Low Inertia (Low i) Sculls||One pair||Two pairs**|
|Varies*||13 in||6 in||23 lbs||29 lbs|
|33.0 cm||15.2 cm||10.4 kg||13.2 kg|
|*Determining Length: The Scull Case can accommodate sculls up to 300 cm (118 in) in length. The length of the Scull Case with sculls depends on the length of your sculls. (If you have adjustable length sculls, you may want to adjust them to their shortest possible length prior to shipping.) To determine the length of the Scull Case with sculls, add 2 in (or 5.1 cm) to the overall length of your sculls.
**Fitting Two Pairs of Sculls: To fit two pairs of sculls in the Scull Case, remove the collar from each scull.
Tax charged where applicable.
All prices in USD.