It’s been a year since the new release of our free app, ErgData. In that time, roughly 242,000 unique users have uploaded 7.5 million workouts. It’s currently used by 85% of all Concept2 Online Logbook users and is growing steadily!
Features added to ErgData in the July 2022 release:
- Additional data and display choices. Each screen allows you to customize the data displayed to suit you best.
- Easier set up of workouts, including the Workout of the Day.
- Save any of your workouts as “favorites” so you can load them later with a single tap.
- Storage of your in-depth workout data for later analysis.
- Seamless connection to the Concept2 Online Logbook. Thanks to the automatic connection to your online logbook, ErgData becomes your portal to participation in Concept2’s team and individual challenges and Online Ranking. You can also choose to send your workouts to other platforms such as Strava and Garmin Connect.
- Compatibility with Apple Watch, offering another way to see your heart rate and add it to your data display.
What’s been added since July 2022:
- The ability to do firmware updates wirelessly from ErgData. (Available on PM5s only with the latest firmware.)
- Dark mode for better visibility. It provides the necessary contrast without emitting as much light overall.
- For tablets: Additional data is shown when using ErgData's Real Time Loop.
- The ability to share workouts with others.
- A Concept2 Challenges interface that updates your challenge progress right on your smartphone or tablet.
How do you get ErgData? Just visit this page for all the details.
Related: ErgData New Release!