ErgData's Voice Guidance makes use of the VoiceOver functionality native to iOS 7 devices to speak your workout data and results. Voice Guidance has its own set of preferences. Use these to:
- Set the voice interval to 15 seconds, 30 seconds (which is the default), 1 minute, or 2 minutes.
- Specify which audio clues you want hear. You can choose from:
- Current Pace
- Average Pace
- Heart Rate
- Stroke Rate
- Specify whether to have ErgData announce the workout summary at the end of your workout.
By default, Voice Guidance is turned off in ErgData. For instructions on how to enable it, take the following steps or visit Screen Reader Instructions For Enabling Voice Guidance and Using ErgData:
- In the lower right corner of ErgData, click the gear icon to access the Preferences screen:
- Tap Voice Guidance.
- Tap the Voice Guidance toggle to enable voice guidance.
- Set the Voice Guidance preferences for voice interval, audio cues and workout summary, as desired.
- Tap Preferences and Back to return to the main ErgData screens.