Viewing Performance Monitor Data
The first ErgData screen displays data from the Performance Monitor.
- Tap the middle of the screen to toggle between viewing work units in pace/500m, watts or calories.
- To view an alternate ErgData screen, touch the screen and swipe your finger left or right.
- To change the data displayed on the right side of the screen (set to Drive Length and Ave. Force by default):
- Tap the unit you want to change.
- Select the new unit to display: Ave. Force, Peak Force, Drive Length, Drive Time, Drag Factor or Stroke Count. (To learn more about these values, view the FAQs.)
- Tap Done.