Setting Your Default Indoor Rower Type
Set your default indoor rower type to the type of equipment you primarily use so that when you sync rowing workouts to your online logbook, the correct machine type will be selected for each workout. To do this:
- In the lower right corner of ErgData, click the gear icon to access the Preferences screen:
- Scroll until you see "Indoor Rower Type" and tap it.
- Select from the following options, as appropriate.
- Indoor Rower—If you typically row on a Model A, B, C, D or E Indoor Rower without slides.
- On Slides—If you typically row on a Model A, B, C, D or E Indoor Rower with slides.
- Dynamic—If you typically row on a Dynamic Indoor Rower.
- Tap Preferences and Back to return to the main ErgData screens.