Connecting iOS Devices (Wired)
- Place the Smartphone Cradle on top of the Performance Monitor.
- Carefully insert the 30-pin plug into a compatible iOS device, with the "bulge" facing the front of the iOS device.
- Place the iOS device into the cradle. (Note: Concept2 does not recommend using iPads with the Smartphone Cradle.)
- If a LogCard or USB flash drive is inserted in the PM, remove it now.
- Carefully insert the USB plug into the PM, ensuring that the plug is oriented properly.
- Start the ErgData app.
- Set up the workout on the PM.
- After the workout, press Menu or Menu | Back on the PM to ensure your data is recorded.
Note: Unplug the cable from the iOS device when not in use.