In addition to providing workout data, the Concept2 Performance Monitor (PM5) enables you to connect with apps and programs that offer additional data and capabilities, or add entertainment.
First, here’s a review of the PM5’s capabilities, in case you haven’t discovered them all yet:
- Accurate data that can be compared from one workout to another, and from one machine to another.
- Stroke-by-stroke performance output on power, speed, stroke rate, elapsed time and distance.
- Several display options to choose from.
- Storage of your workouts in Memory.
- The ability to re-row or re-ski a past workout.
- Games for a fun workout option!
For additional features, connect! Our Performance Monitor connects to many handheld and smartphone devices (we recommend you always check for compatibility with your own device before downloading).
Concept2 offers a free app called ErgData, available for both iPhone and Android. ErgData provides additional performance statistics, stores and displays your workout results, and uploads your results to the Concept2 Online Logbook. Check out ErgData on our website, the App Store or Google Play.
A number of apps have been developed by other companies for use with the Concept2 Performance Monitor. While these apps are not developed, serviced or supported by Concept2, they do offer a variety of additional features and functions that may add to your workouts. Have a look at the Other Apps page on our website. You may find just the thing to help you get even more out of your workouts. For more information or support on these programs, please contact the developers directly.