Looking Ahead to the Holidays
2020 has been a year like no other, and the upcoming holidays will be no exception. It may be difficult for us to limit family gatherings and avoid travel, but these are the steps that will help get us all through this pandemic. Be safe, and find ways to connect that don’t involve close contact.
A lot of us will be doing holiday shopping online. Shipping services like FedEx and UPS are currently experiencing delays and they fully expect that this will continue through the holiday season and impact gift-giving deadlines. Our shipping partners have been scaling up to better meet increased demand, and are stressing the importance of getting online holiday shopping done as early as possible.
Here at Concept2, we continue to have a backlog for our RowErgs, SkiErg and BikeErg; we cannot guarantee availability in time for holiday arrival. You can still, however, surprise someone with the gift of fitness and present a gift acknowledgement. While we know this is not ideal, we hope that it’s a small token of reassurance that your gift will be on the way as soon as the equipment is available.
If you’re hoping to give the gift of a RowErg, SkiErg or BikeErg this holiday season, here's what to do:
1. If you haven’t already, sign up for your machine(s) of choice on our wait list, where you will see current product lead times. You’ll want to sign yourself up so that you receive product availability updates and the notification of when it’s time to purchase.
2. Download a gift acknowledgment at any time. (This acknowledgment is provided by the gift giver. It is not redeemable at Concept2 and has no monetary value. We do not offer gift cards or gift certificates.)
3. Print and present to the recipient. You can fill in your recipient’s name and the gift they’ll be receiving.
4. When the product is available, you’ll receive an email with a link to purchase.
5. Once you complete your order, shipments typically leave our warehouse in Vermont within 5 business days of order placement. Transit time varies. There are disruptions in the carrier network; please be patient with deliveries. You will receive tracking information for your order from the carrier so you can keep an eye out for delivery.
Concept2 is proud of our fair and stable pricing all year round (even during the COVID crisis), so we're continuing our practice of not having sales or discounts for Black Friday or for the holidays.
We appreciate your patience more than ever at this time of year, as the elves work tirelessly to build products.