As the Holidays Approach, so does the Holiday Challenge!
There are lots of good reasons to participate in the annual Holiday Challenge:
- It will keep you fit and healthy through the fun, but sometimes stressful, holiday season.
- Your meters will earn a donation to your choice of our selected charities (see below).
- You can download this year’s Holiday Challenge certificate by reaching at least 100k meters.
- And, if you reach 200k meters, we’ll send you the 2016 Holiday Challenge pin!
The challenge runs from American Thanksgiving, November 24, to midnight on Christmas Eve, December 24. You can participate anywhere there’s a Concept2 Indoor Rower or SkiErg—in your basement, at your fitness center, at your CrossFit box or with your local club or team. Just enter all your meters, rowed or skied, into your free Concept2 Online Logbook. You can also download a free Holiday Challenge poster and share the challenge with friends and teammates.
This year’s challenge beneficiaries are four not-for-profit organizations covering a range of focus areas. You can choose to support your favorite one, none, or let Concept2 decide. Just indicate your choice in your online logbook.
- Food and Farming: One Acre Fund We serve smallholder farmers. We envision a future in which every farm family has the knowledge and means to achieve big harvests, support healthy families, and cultivate rich soil.
- Women's Human Rights: Global Fund for Women We are a global champion for the human rights of women and girls.
- Conservation: Ocean Conservancy Our vision is a healthy ocean that sustains life on our planet. We envision a world where we all work together to keep the ocean and our coastal communities healthy and prosperous.
- Early Education in Vermont: Building Bright Futures Harnessing the power of Vermont communities to improve child and family well-being.
Happy Holiday Meters!