Concept2, Inc. currently has the following opening(s):
IT Support Specialist
Concept2, the market leading manufacturer of indoor rowing ergometers, composite racing oars, bike ergometers, and indoor ski ergometers, has an opening for an IT professional to join our growing team in our Morrisville, Vermont, headquarters. If you’ve worked in a one or two person IT department such as ours, you are likely to be familiar with the necessary duties, responsibilities, and skills.
You will join an established 2-person team in Morrisville, Vermont, to support a variety of local, remote and cloud-based resources for staff based in the US and in our four European subsidiaries. The work involves analyzing, installing, documenting, testing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting computer hardware, operating systems, software applications, peripherals, and network equipment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to, evaluate, troubleshoot, and resolve IT incidents and user service requests
- Periodically upgrade user applications
- Manage hardware, software, and cloud assets
- Maintain product, service, and support licensing and renewals
- Create, organize, and maintain documentation of policies, procedures, and incident resolution
- Assist with network administration and support of company’s ERP system, web sites, cloud resources including Microsoft Azure and Microsoft/Office 365, user administration and remote access
Other potential duties and responsibilities
- Patching and upgrading operating systems and software applications via manual and automated methods
- Hardware and software ordering, installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and end user training
- Network security initiatives
- Research new technology and services
- 3 or more years working in and supporting an IT environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems, cloud technologies and Microsoft Office Suites
- Experience with Microsoft’s cloud technologies – Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure and related technologies
- Proven experience in supporting, maintaining, and troubleshooting computers and related hardware and software
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong documentation and organization skills
- Related college degree or equivalent work experience
- Willingness and ability to work both as a team member and independently
- Strong problem solving skills and lots of perseverance
- Minimal travel required
- Occasional weekend and evening hours required
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A., now and in the future. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Working knowledge of Windows 2016 or greater server environments, Windows 10 or greater operating systems, and Windows Hyper-V 2016 or greater virtualization
- Microsoft MCSA or MCSE on Windows 2012 or greater certification or Azure/Microsoft 365 certifications
- Knowledge of agent-based patching, security analysis and configuration management of on-premises, cloud and remote workstations and servers
- Understanding of networks, on-premises, cloud, and hybrid systems
- Working knowledge of network security and related technologies
- Experience with Mac and Linux operating systems
Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has an informal setting, flexible work schedule and excellent compensation and benefits, including fully paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their families. To apply, submit resume and cover letter online at concept2.bamboohr.com/jobs.
Concept2 is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity and to provide all employees with the work environment necessary to enable them to thrive, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected status.