Shipping & Warehouse Team Member
Concept2, a market-leading manufacturer of stationary fitness ergometers and composite racing oars, seeks a talented and motivated individual to join our Shipping & Warehouse team on a full-time, ongoing basis. The position is based in our Morrisville, Vermont, headquarters.
Responsibilities may include:
- Pick and pack parts for shipment
- Palletize and prepare freight shipments and container shipments to travel and arrive at the customers’ destination in good order
- Enter data and process information using Concept2’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Load and unload trucks. Verify that orders are shipped and received on the ERP system
- Maintain orderly warehouse and shipping area
- Operate material handling equipment efficiently and safely
- Control, monitor and execute shipping and receiving procedures to guarantee accurate and timely transactions that satisfy customer’s requirements
- As parts are received into the warehouse, verify, identify, and store them appropriately
- Process product returns
- Communicate and collaborate with other teams (e.g. Domestic and Global Customer Service and Sales, Inventory/Supply Chain)
- Commitment to practicing COVID and general safety
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds using proper safety methods
- Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work independently and within the structure of a team
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Shipping or Warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule between the hours of 6:00 am and 4:30 pm, weekdays
Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has an informal setting, flexible work schedule and excellent compensation and benefits, including fully paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their families. To apply, submit resume and cover letter online at concept2.bamboohr.com/jobs.
Concept2 is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity and to provide all employees with the work environment necessary to enable them to thrive, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected status.