Production Team Member
Concept2, a market-leading manufacturer of stationary fitness ergometers and composite racing oars, seeks a motivated craftsperson to join our Oar Production team, full time. We will train you to make the finest oars in the world, used by a majority of Olympic rowers.
Primary duties may include any or all of the tasks associated with production of carbon fiber oars.
- Handling carbon fiber material and epoxy resins
- Molding component parts, shafts and blades
- Cutting and finishing parts
- Assembling molded parts into finished product
- Testing, inspecting, and boxing oars
- Noticing and solving problems proactively and collaboratively
Secondary duties may include all or most of the following:
- Attending and contributing to team meetings
- Repairing oars
- Area clean-up
- Other duties to assist and support Production and to help meet business needs
- At least one year of professional experience working with your hands
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Excellent reasoning/problem-solving skills
- Proficient with a variety of shop tools
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer and math skills
- Must be willing and able to work with carbon fiber material and epoxy resins and dust
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. (only occasionally)
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Rowing or fitness background a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A., now and in the future. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has an informal setting, a friendly and professional work environment, and excellent compensation and benefits, including fully paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and their families. To apply, submit resume and cover letter online at concept2.bamboohr.com/jobs.
Concept2 is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity and to provide all employees with the work environment necessary to enable them to thrive, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected status.