ErgData provides the option to view your weight adjusted score for any completed workout. To do this:
- Access the workout details for the workout you want to view.
- Tap Weight Adjusted to view workout time and work units as weight adjusted values.
- Tap the weight box to set the value to your weight to ensure that the weight adjusted values are correct for you. ErgData displays the weight used for weight adjusted scores in either pounds or kilograms. Visit Viewing Data in Pounds or Kilograms to learn how to select your preferred unit.
- Tap Done to go back to the workout details.
- To toggle back to raw data, tap Raw Score.
For more information about weight adjusted scores, visit the Weight Adjustment Calculator page.