ErgData allows you to upload workouts to your Online Logbook at concept2.com. This is referred to as syncing.
To sync workouts:
- Access the Concept2 Online Logbook screen in ErgData (the fourth ErgData screen).
- Enter your online logbook username and password, taking care to match the case (ErgData requires case-sensitivity). ErgData displays an error message if you have entered the data incorrectly; no message is displayed if you have entered the data correctly. ErgData remembers these entries, so you can start with step 3 when you want to upload workouts in the future.
- Access the LogBook screen in ErgData (the third ErgData screen).
- Tap Sync. ErgData will upload any new workouts to your online logbook. Workouts in your online logbook at concept2.com are not imported into the ErgData app.
If you do not have an online logbook, you can create one either by clicking the New user? Register now. link on the Concept2 Online Logbook screen in ErgData or by visiting the New Profile Setup for Online Ranking/Logbook page.
To view your online logbook at concept2.com, click View on the Concept2 Online Logbook screen in ErgData or visit log.concept2.com and enter your login credentials.
More About Syncing Workouts
There are a few things to keep in mind when syncing workouts with ErgData:
- Workouts uploaded in this manner will have ErgData as the type and are consdiered verified entries for the Rankings and records.
- You can only sync workouts that were done during the current ranking year. Each ranking year runs from May 1 to April 30. If the workout you want to sync is outside of the current ranking year, you will need to log into your online logbook at concept2.com and enter it as a historical workout (click History in your online logbook to enter the workout).
- Synced interval workouts are uploaded as one workout where the distance equals the total distance (rest and work meters combined) and the time equals the total time (rest and work intervals combined).