- Place the smartphone cradle (Concept2 PN 1093) on top of the Performance Monitor (PM3 or PM4).
- Carefully insert the plug into a compatible Android device.
- Place the device into the cradle.
- If a Logcard is inserted in the PM3/PM4, remove it now.
- Carefully insert the USB plug into the PM3/PM4 monitor, ensuring that the plug is oriented properly.
- Start the ErgData app.
- Set up the workout on the PM3/PM4.
- After the workout, press the PM3/PM4 “Menu” button to ensure data is recorded.
Note: Unplug the cable from the device when not in use.