This option allows you to bulk-delete workouts for a specific user on the LogCard. You can delete all the workouts for a specific user, or only those workouts prior to a date you specify. Erasing workouts with the Concept2 Utility (vs with a PM3 or PM4) frees up space on the LogCard. The Lifetime Meters on the LogCard will be maintained after erasing workouts in this manner. We recommend creating a backup file of the LogCard before using this option.
- Connect your PM or card reader to your computer and insert your LogCard into it.
- On the main Concept2 Utility window, click Maintain Users > Erase Workouts, and follow any prompts displayed by the Concept2 Utility. The utility will read the LogCard and display a list of all the users on the LogCard.
- Select the user whose workouts you want to erase.
- Select a deletion method (all or prior to a specific date). If you chose the date-specific method, enter the date before which workouts will be deleted.
- Click OK. The Concept2 Utility will display the user whose workouts will be deleted along with the number of workouts that will be deleted.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion.