If you plan to use the Concept2 Utility frequently to upload your workouts to your online logbook at concept2.com, saving your upload settings will save you from having to correct/edit information in your online logbook after you upload workouts. To access the Edit Settings window, click Settings on the LogCard Data Viewer window.
- Establish an internet connection.
- Connect your PM or card reader to your computer and insert your LogCard into it.
- On the main Concept2 Utility window, click Transfer Data > Upload to Online Logbook. The utility will read the LogCard, and display the workout data in a LogCard Data Viewer.
- Click Settings.
- Edit information on the Edit Settings window as follows:
- Default Type—Choose which type of machine you typically use.
- Default Weight—Choose your weight class (applicable for indoor rowing workouts only).
- Click OK.