This option completely removes a user, their workout data, lifetime meters, favorite workouts, and Ranking ID (if stored) from a USB flash drive or LogCard. We recommend creating a backup file of the LogCard before using this option.
Note for LogCard Users: Deleting a user with the Concept2 Utility (vs with a PM3 or PM4) frees up space on the LogCard.
- Attach a device as applicable:
- Insert the USB flash drive whose user you want to delete into your computer or
- Connect a PM or card reader to your computer and insert the LogCard from which you want to delete a user into it
- On the main Concept2 Utility window, click Maintain Users > Delete User, and follow any prompts displayed by the Concept2 Utility. The utility will read the USB flash drive/LogCard and display a list of users.
- Select the user you want to delete.
- Click OK and confirm the deletion.