- Ensure that the battery pack is present and properly installed. If this is the case, it is possible that the battery pack is dead.
- Ensure you are running PM4 firmware version 18 or above. If you are running a lower version of PM4 firmware, update the firmware in your PM4 and allow the battery pack to charge overnight.
- If you are unable to check your firmware version due to low battery pack power, either install two D-cell batteries into the monitor, or connect the monitor to a powered-up computer using the USB cable.
- When charging the battery pack by plugging it into a computer, the computer must be on, and the computer's sleep mode must be disabled. This ensures that power remains flowing to the USB port that you are using to charge the battery pack.
- If the problem persists, it may be due to the usage pattern of the indoor rower. If the usage pattern is inadequate for keeping the battery pack charged, you may want to switch to using two D-cell batteries.