Travel is already difficult enough with plenty of drinking, lots of eating, and little sleep, so during my last trip to Seoul, Korea, I added a little extra, CrossFit at 6:30 a.m.! The time didn’t matter, since there is this thing called jetlag, so why not join a Reebok CrossFit class after three hours of sleep?
Well, for me there are three main reasons to do this (in theory):
- The city where I traveled, has a Reebok/CrossFit Gym.
- The person I traveled with (Concept2 Manager Bruce Bearman) is a CrossFit Maniac.
- I want to lose 20 lbs.
So this is what actually happened:
- On Friday morning, 6:30 a.m., I attended the brand new Reebok/CrossFit Class in Seoul/Korea, which just opened a few weeks ago.
- The CrossFit Maniac, Bruce, is 12 years older than me but a fitter CrossFitter. So we both went to the class, which was led by a mid-20s, very professional Korean CrossFit Trainer.
- I’m not sure if I lost weight on this 7-day business trip (to China and Korea). But, for sure, I would have gained more if I did not attend this class.
It was great fun and a healthy thing to do before getting on the plane a few hours later for a long flight back to Germany.