It’s that yearly craving for the excitement, camaraderie and challenge that can only be satisfied by clicking into a pair of skis and lining up at the start line with more than 8000 other ski pals from around the world. It’s a lifestyle that keeps you fit and healthy year-round. It’s an annual test of personal endurance. And it’s something no skier wants to shake. Some of the symptoms?
- Your home is filled with Birkie paraphernalia.
- Your television is permanently set to the Weather Channel.
- You think about wave placement in the heat of summer.
- You pray for snow long before winter sets in.
- You register the first day the new entry form is made available.
- You train endlessly, no matter the time of year.
- You notice the “B” word invades conversations within 15 minutes. Continue Reading ›