The 2013 Fall Team Challenge begins September 15! It’s time to form a team and start recruiting team members. Challenge dates are September 15–October 15, 2013.
Create or join a team and complete as many meters as you can for great prizes. We will be awarding a new Concept2 Indoor Rower or SkiErg to one lucky club at the end of the challenge. Special prizes will also be sent to all qualifying participants who complete 100,000 or 200,000 meters (50,000 meters for kids and adaptive athletes).* Read complete challenge details, including how to sign up, at log.concept2.com/ftc.
- Both indoor rower and SkiErg meters count.
- Team members with their own logbooks must indicate in their logbooks that they are participating in the challenge. (See How To Join a Team for more information.)
- Participation must be confirmed by midnight ET on September 30.
- The deadline for team membership changes is midnight ET on September 30.
- The deadline for entering meters is midnight ET on October 18.
Questions? Send us an email at email@example.com. We wish you many happy meters and lots of fun!
*Virtual, long-distance, purely electronic groupings of rowers/skiers and people and/or individuals not affiliated with a club are allowed to participate but are not eligible for prizes. Additionally, only clubs located in the US and Canada are eligible to receive prizes.